Saturday, May 26, 2007

Say It Ain't So, Comandante!!

MILKSHAKE!!
OMG!!! This Milka Duno gets to be El Comandante's Special Grrrl!, because she races cars for CITGO? Just WHAT is her carbon footprint, anyway? How can El ComaCutie endorse her? SOOO Not Fair!! What chance do I have?? Implants are counterRevolutionary, right? Or--are implants Bolivarian? Because then, maybe the Comandante will like me as much as MilkaShake!!

I know a lot of the horrible antiBolivarians, like the scum marching in the streets going going and on about how they don't want RCTV shut down --like it's their choice!!~~ say that the fact that El Comandante has freakishly small, doll-like hands and fingers

means that probably the, uh, Little Comandante is, well, like, Napoleonic, right?? And that that's why he's so angry and belligerent, because he's overcompensating for his teenie weenie?? But, Comandante, I don't care!! Why waste your time flirting with an environmental nightmare like Milk Cow, when you could have me?? I don't care if little Hugo is itsy-bitsy!! Oh, this is a nightmare--after all the weeks I've been crushing on you, you step out with an antifeminist
B-word (Barbie) who's just T&A for car racing?? You're just as bad as those redneck (not the good kind) trailer trash NASCAR hogs. Oh, I can't believe it!! It's bad enough that Che rode a motorcycle!!

Can you at least make sure that Milky Do-Nothing converts her machine so that it runs of french-fry grease?? Oh, Laurie David, I'm shattered!! CMEO!!

I need cyber-circle solidarity. And a pint of cookie-dough Soy cream...

No comments: